Terms and Conditions
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STIPULATED BELOW. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY STATEMENTS (WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE INCORPORATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS) THAT APPEAR ON THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ANY AMENDMENTS THERETO.
1. By placing an order with mycvmarket.com, you, the Client, agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice, and your continued use of our services following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of Use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions of Use you must immediately stop using our services.
3. Furthermore, your access to and use of mycvmarket.com is subject exclusively and strictly to our Terms and Conditions.
4. No contract subsists until we accept your order. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods/services at any time. All prices are subject to change at any time prior to your order being accepted and are subject to change without notice. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for refusing to accept your order, withdrawing any goods/services or changing any prices.
5. We retain the right to revoke your right to continued use of our services at our discretion.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms, conditions or policies.
1. The following clauses relate purely to our CV purchase services.
2. We can only commence work on an order once you have paid for your order and your payment reflects in our account. Our turnaround times are timed from the point at which we receive your payment.
Terms and Conditions for Subscription to CV Services
a) Type of Services
mycvmarket.com offers Employers the use of paid services. Employers shall purchase published CV of job seekers.
Employers shall undertake to use the services proposed on this Site to contact Job Seekers for a real job, and not to attempt to offer any other service or information.
The amount of any subscription shall, in any event, be indicated prior to the validation of the order.
The purchased services are not refundable.
In the event that an Employer have purchased the details of a Job Seeker on the CV database and that the Job Seeker unsubscribes from the CV database, the site administrator will report to the Employer on the Job Seeker’s profile that he/she no longer wishes to be contacted.
In the case where a Job Seeker would assert his/her rights to object to the retention and dissemination of his/her personal data, the site administrator shall remove from the Employers’ area his/her applications as well as his/her applicant profile purchased by the Employer. Employers shall also be invited to delete Job Seekers personal data they have, if necessary.
All interfaces of use and of management of purchased services shall be fully secured by the administrator who replies in case of intrusion or misuse directly attributable to a failure of the data security.
Terms and Conditions of Subscription
To use one of the paid services proposed on this Site, the Employers shall create beforehand an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When their account is created and that they are connected to Member’s area, they shall then subscribe to the services of the administrator by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
Purchase of Paid Services
Employers have the opportunity to purchase CV’s at any time on the Site. A page dedicated to this purpose is available through Member’s area.
Once services added to the cart, only Employer scan access to the order form on which the amount of their order will be automatically calculated. If they wish to continue their order, they should click on the appropriate confirmation button “Pay”. The order form refers to the form by which the Employer orders one or more paid services to the Editor. The order form may take the form of a quotation sent by the administrator to the Employer and will be returned as "Agreed".
With the acceptance of an online order to be paid by check, mobile money or by bank transfer, the Employer shall receive an order summary.
When the order is settled, the Employer shall receive an invoice for all purchases made by check, mobile money, bank transfer or credit card.
Common Provisions to the Path of the Order
After clicking on the button "Pay" to confirm the order of the proposed service, Employers shall be redirected to the checkout page on which they may check the nature of the service they have chosen, the unit price and the overall price of the order.
If they agree with the subscription and wish to confirm it, Employers shall click on the confirmation button. Therefore, Employers will be asked to check or change their billing information and then, will be invited to pay. In the case of a purchase with a credit card, Customers will be redirected for this purpose on the secure payment interface.
The administrator shall undertake to send to the Employer an order summary email containing information on subscribed services and application thereof. Once payment is received by the administrator of the site, the latter shall undertake to acknowledge receipt by email to the Customer within a reasonable time.
Services are to be used immediately from the actual receipt of payment.
1. Your CV will be ready and mailed into your account/mail immediately the administrator confirms your payment receipt.
2. Orders placed during the weekend will be processed on Monday.
3. Failure by us to deliver your order will entitle you to a refund of premium paid. We cannot be held liable for any further losses incurred as a result of failure to meet these timescales.
1. Payment is required in full for all orders. For Online payments, your credit/debit card or mobile money may be debited on acceptance of your order so please ensure that sufficient funds/credit are/is available in the account.
2. If you select Direct Payment, please email proof of payment to (insert email) and use your order number/transaction as a reference to allow us to allocate your payment.
3. No online payments are processed directly on our site, you will be redirected to a secure platform where you will perform your payment. We do not handle any customers credit/debit card details.
4. We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery for unpaid orders and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal.
5. Should a suspected error be made in billing your credit/mobile money/debit card, our policy is to assist you in any way possible in querying it with the respective service provider.
1. In the unlikely event that you do not receive your CV please contact us on (email@example.com) and our help desk representatives will assist you promptly.
2. Your CV will be delivered to you in PDF/WORD format.
3. We cannot accept any liability for late deliveries. Content Polishing The site administrator may refine jobseeker’s CV to meet prospective employers’ criteria. This is not a CV writing service, it is an optimisation of your current content. This includes;
• Spelling and Grammar
• Correct Information Order
• Optimised Key Skills
• Industry appropriate Attributes
• Brief, Heightened Profile Write-up
• Removal of Unnecessary Information
• Consistency and Flow
• Appropriate Professional Language
We cannot accept liability for incorrect information job seekers provide to us. No information verification will be done, we operate on good faith and trust that the information job seekers provide to us is accurate.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
1. Cancellations can only be done before completing the final payments process.
2. Refund cannot be made after a successful CV purchase.
1. We endeavour to respond to all correspondence, including complaints, within a maximum of 72 working hours from receipt. All complaints must be made in writing by emailing (insert email); our telephone staff are not authorised to handle such matters.
2. Delivery Format
Files emailed or downloaded by you will be in PDF/WORD format. We cannot be held liable for incompatibility issues with a user’s individual computer set-up although we do undertake to assist as best we are able in resolving any such issues and will provide alternative, more suitable formats if we are able to do so. However, it should be noted that IT support is out of our field of expertise and if we are unable to agree upon a resolution then the user will need to seek appropriate professional IT support at their expense.
3. Email Dispatch
It should be noted that we cannot accept any liability for late delivery of emails or for the failure of emails to arrive since the delivery of emails depends on too many external factors beyond our control. We will however gladly resend an email containing your paid CV should there be delivery issues. Please notify us of such issues by emailing (insert mail)
4. Website Use
1. You warrant that you will use our website only in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
2. You warrant that all information which you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to such information.
3. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) this website (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
4. Our website is provided to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any warranty being given in relation to the website including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
5. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
6. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through our website.
7. All emails and any attachment(s) is/are confidential. If an email is received by a party who is not the intended recipient, they are requested to notify us immediately, delete it from their system and refrain from copying or using it for any purpose or disclosing its contents in any other way.
8. We are not responsible for the content of emails which may or may not contain personal views. Anything said or contained within an email does not necessarily reflect our views and opinions unless specifically stated.
9. Internet communications are not secure and may be intercepted.
10. All emails are checked for all known viruses by Symantec Corporation software which is updated at least daily and no further liability can be accepted.
11. All links on our website to third party website are provided purely as an information source and we do not endorse, approve, certify or control links to or information provided by other individuals, institutions or organisations, and do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at external Internet addresses, nor are we are responsible for the terms, conditions, policies or security of these website.
1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on our website, site design, structure, templates and graphics and all software and source codes connected with our website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within our website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may only access, view, copy and/or print pages from our website for the sole purpose of you evaluating whether to place an order with us. Any other use of the material within our website is strictly prohibited.
3. Our Templates are not for sale and will not be issued to any customer, when you place an order you purchase a CV and our templates do not form part of the purchase.
1. Limitation of Liability
Our liability is limited for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when any purchase was made, for losses that were not caused by any breach on our part and for business losses and/or losses to non-consumers. It is limited for loss of data, loss of profits, cost of cover, or other special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages however caused and regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if we have been advised of, or are aware of, the possibility of such damages.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, reasonable losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of our services and our website.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part. This is subject only to the provision that where a particular term(s) is/are declared legally void, the contract will only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the void term(s). For annulment of any doubt, we would reiterate that your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms, conditions or policies.
All information accessed or browsed using this website is provided “as is”. mycvmarket.com shall endeavour to ensure that all material published on the website is accurate at the time of its publication, it gives no warrantees as to the accuracy of the information and the information does not represent legal advice. Your use of the information is entirely at your own risk and no liability will arise against the mycvmarket.com resulting from your browsing the website or using the information provided on the website. mycvmarket.com does not warrant that this website or the delivery, hosting and ancillary services or facilities of third-party suppliers will continue to operate, will operate without interruptions or will be error free or that it will be free of any software virus or other harmful component.
We will take appropriate security precautions to protect the website against abuse by third parties, by accessing and browsing this website you accept that no liability will lie against mycvmarket.com for any damages caused to you by the malicious interference with the operation of this website, and/or any destructive data or code that may be communicated to computers or information systems used by you as a result of your access and browsing of the website. You will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems
INFORMATION PUBLICATION AND DISCLOSURE
mycvmarket.com does not rent, sell or publish your information (including information that can identify you personally) to other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested. Access to your information is limited to employers or agents who we believe should come into contact with the information to provide you services. We use physical, electronic and procedural security measures consistent with our legal obligations to protect your information.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER mycvmarket.com NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) WHATSOEVER THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF OR BE RELATED TO THE SITE, SERVICES, AND/OR MATERIALS AND/OR ANY RELATED INFORMATION, OR TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT/SERVICE LIABILITY. .
AGREEMENT TO DEAL ELECTRONICALLY
mycvmarket.com may keep records of any type of communication that is sent or received via the Site. All electronic records are deemed sent when they are properly addressed to the recipient and the record enters an information processing system outside the control of the sender or the record enters a region of an information processing system under the recipient’s control. By accessing the Site or using the service, you acknowledge that your access to the Site is subject to the products/services of third parties over whom we have no control, including but not limited to: Internet service providers, hardware suppliers, third party software, telecommunications services and electric service. Accordingly, we shall not be liable for the unavailability of the Site or the service due to inaccessibility or inoperability as described above or due to the acts or omission of third parties.
Third Party Sites
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and / or operated by third parties. mycvmarket.com is not responsible for the content of such websites and does not endorse or approve the contents thereof. The fact that a website is linked to our website does not imply that mycvmarket.com sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the entity that owns or is responsible for the website. Consequently, mycvmarket.com is not liable for the operation and content of any third-party websites that may be linked to this Website (regardless of whether or not a link has been permitted by mycvmarket.com).
Except as expressly stated otherwise, any notices required or allowed under these Terms shall be given to the Company by postal mail to a successor address that the mycvmarket.com makes available on this website or through other reasonable manner.
GOVERNING LAW; EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ghana; you and mycvmarket.com both agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ghana.
These terms and conditions record the entire agreement between you and mycvmarket.com in respect of your access, browsing and use of the website and services.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which will remain in full force and effect. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Site that you think is inappropriate, please let us know or send your comments to our mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org.